GOLDIC Treatment - An Advanced Revolutionary Treatment For Joint Pain
What is GOLDIC?
The goal of GOLDIC therapy is to restore normal joint function while also removing the pain associated with joint problems. It works as a healing booster, speeding up the healing process and providing faster relief from pain.
Evolution of GOLDIC
GOLDIC (Gold Induced Cytokines) is a new technology developed by scientists to avoid the start of severe side effects. The GOLDIC therapy creates contact between endogenous blood cells and precisely designed gold particles outside the body. Active molecules such as growth hormones, cytokines, and proteins, particularly ‘Gelsolin,’ are enhanced by this process. Gelsolin is an essential protein that regulates cell structure and metabolism. As a result, increased gelsolin synthesis stimulates inflammation while reducing side effects.
Gelsolin also plays an important function in stem cell differentiation into cartilage. Once the serum has been improved by the creation of gelsolin, it is injected into the damaged area to speed up recovery. Gelsolin-mediated stem cell activation, for example, could be a novel way to engage the body’s natural healing mechanism.
Benefits of GOLDIC treatment
GOLDIC injections are a personalised Regenerative Medicine treatment that boosts the body’s natural healing capacity. GOLDIC treatment
- Reduces pain, inflammation and swelling
- Restores mobility
- Repairs and regenerates damaged tissues
- Activates the body’s self-healing mechanism
The GOLDIC therapy can help in treating the following conditions such as
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Back pain
- Bursitis (joint and tendon cyst)
- Retrocalcaneal bursitis
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Tennis elbow
- Plantar fasciitis
- Achilles tendinitis
- Rotator cuff partial tear
- De Quervain’s Tenosynovitis
- Ganglion cyst
Effectiveness of GOLDIC therapy
- Several research publications have been published to demonstrate the efficacy of GOLDIC, including a case study published by Dr Sergio Nicolas Sardon Melo and his colleagues in the year 2020. They used GOLDIC treatment on a plantar fasciitis-affected Olympic equestrian. The patient’s discomfort and function have significantly improved. He was able to resume sports activities without restriction after eight weeks. As a result, GOLDIC therapy has been shown to be both safe and effective.
- Dr Ulrich Schneider and colleagues examined the safety and efficacy of GOLDIC treatment in patients with moderate to severe knee osteoarthritis in a study published in 2021. GOLDIC treatment, according to the researchers, provides rapid and sustained recovery with no serious side effects.
A typical GOLDIC therapy begins with the collection of a sample of your venous blood.
The most important stage is serum processing. The blood is mixed with gold particles in specially designed containers and incubated for 24 hours before being centrifuged to separate the concentrated serum from the remaining blood cells, platelets, and gold particles.
Finally, utilising ultrasound image guidance, the concentrated serum is injected into the afflicted area.
The rest of your serum is kept at the clinic until your next appointment. Over the course of 2 to 4 weeks, a GOLDIC treatment normally consists of four treatment sessions (enhanced serum injections).